Nokia phones have the ability to take pictures while you are on vacation, in the backyard, or simply puttering around the house. You can find some great photography applications at the Nokia Ovi Store. If you’re a budding or experience photographer, here are some apps for the Nokia phones.
- Nokia Photo Browser [Free] – The Photo Browser has face recognition, a smart user interface, and a magnifying glass which allow you to thoroughly enjoy your pictures. You can add visual effects to your photos. Photo Browser is a beta application, which means that it can be altered or removed at any time.
- Raviteq ImageStudio [$4.99] – Imagestudio takes your pictures and transforms them into better images. You can crop and rotate your pictures. You can add sharpness or clipart. Add more functions to your application by downloading ImageStudio plugins.
- Scalado PhotoFlow [$2.99] – PhotoFlow is a gallery program. You can perform image decoding, smart caching, and file access on your phone. PhotoFlow allows for strange effects and animations. The application will run on nearly any Nokia phone.
- Snapfish [Free] – Sign up for your free account at Snapfish and share, store, and print your digital photos. With Snapfish, you can also create personalized gifts like photos, books, and calendars.
- Morpho QuickPanorama Pro [$2.99] – With Morpho’s QuickPanorama Pro, you can easily create panorama photos with your phone. Press the video button for your phone, pan across your landscape, and the application does the rest. There is a trial version of this program available.
- CamLite [$0.99] – Take pictures at your discretion with the CamLite app. Choose the time and date for your Nokia to snap that important shot. This is perfect for those who want to take midnight vacation pictures.
- Nokia Image Exchange [Free] – Nokia Image Exchange is a beta stage photo gallery for your Nokia phone. You can upload or download your pictures to a server and distribute them as you see fit. Beta applications can change or be removed at will.
- Raviteq FaceSwap [$1.99] – If you loved the idea of face in the hole pictures, this app is for you. With Raviteq’s Faceswap, you can create funny situations for your friends and loved ones. You can edit the pictures on the fly, zoom, pan, and take high quality images. If you are not satisfied, you can erase the changes and start anew.
- Joyeye Light [Free] – Add plenty of distortion, color and stylized features to your photos. If you love black and white photos, you can transform your images into sepialine or black and whites. Have a crazy idea for a wide angled shot? Use the fisheye filter to simulate the lens. This application is perfect for off-the-hip photography.
- PhotoRite [$2.99] – Add effects directly to your photographs using PhotoRite. Change the lighting, exposure levels, haze problems, and more to built the perfect picture. There is a magic mirror function, so you can slim or expand yourself with just the touch of a few buttons. There are 16 pre-set frames and quite a lot more in this app.
- Checkers Cam 2 [$4.99] – Create different layouts and shots for your pictures and save them to your personal photo gallery with the alterations. You can save those pictures to your gallery for later transmission.
Create funny photos, alter the brightness and contrast, and print your photos with ease using these applications. There are more applications just waiting to be discovered at the Nokia Ovi store. Try a few and enhance your Nokia experience today.
Would you be interested in a project that provides you with hands-on business development assistance?
The Beyond Blogging Project is a program designed to assist bloggers with business development strategies that can make a tremendous difference in where you are today and where you’re going in the future.
As a Founding Member of the Beyond Blogging Project I can tell you that this program is unlike any other available today. This is not a blogging course, teaching you how to write content and load WordPress plugins. This is all about focusing on your business ideas and developing strategies to move forward, developing a lifestyle that you envision. It’s about hard work and the need to take action upon what you learn.
Listen, people are always happy to sell you on those 3-hour workdays while living in paradise and yes, that does happen occasionally. But the truth of the matter is this, many have not told you about the years they worked 15 and 18 hour days to reach their ultimate goals. There are no magic bullets or industry secrets when it comes to building an online business. It boils down to hard work, period!
Still interested in becoming a member of a premier blog training program for entrepreneurs and small businesses?
Would you like to network with other serious entrepreneurs and business-minded people?
Check out the Beyond Blogging Project, where once you become a member, you will have lifetime access to all of the ever-growing library of content, a business forum where ideas are fleshed out and developed, access to industry leaders like Mike Cliffe-Jones and Nathan Hangen, the project’s founders, and many of the blogging world’s top business leaders.
The access in and of itself is invaluable, as this serves as a life-time consultancy service. So why continue to stumble around trying to first, identify all of the necessary pieces, then second, assemble them in a way to make your business successful?
At the beyond Blogging Project we address your business specifically to see how best to move things in the right direction.
Ready to take the plunge?
The beyond Blogging Project is your source for getting to the next level.
I hope to see you on the inside. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding this premier business development program.
Let take this thing Beyond Blogging!